Personal relationships with residents and their families allow us to tailor our services to each resident’s unique situation. Our person-centered care offers choices based on your individual needs, or those of your loved one.
Levels of Care
- Assisted Living (licensed as Sheltered Care)
- Skilled Care Nursing
- Renewal Therapy Center at Clark-Lindsey
- Inpatient or outpatient services on-site including
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Medicare – same rates as charged by other facilities
- Health Alliance Preferred Provider
- Most Long-Term Care Insurance
An application is required. You don’t, however, have to be a resident of The Village at Clark-Lindsey to receive services at Meadowbrook Health Center.
Rates vary depending on level of care and services required, whether you prefer a private or semi-private accommodations, and your individual insurance plan.