Meadowbrook Health Center provides premier short-term and residential Skilled Nursing care, as well as a full complement of in and outpatient therapy services in our Renewal Therapy Center. Personal relationships with residents and their families allow us to tailor services to each resident’s unique situation. Our person-centered care offers choice base on your individual needs, or those of your loved ones.
- Renewal Therapy Center at Clark-Lindsey
- Inpatient or outpatient services on-site including
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Medicare – same rates as charged by other facilities
- Health Alliance Preferred Provider
- Most Long-Term Care Insurance
An application is required. You don’t, however, have to be a resident of The Village at Clark-Lindsey to receive services at Meadowbrook Health Center.
Rates vary depending on services rendered, whether you prefer private or semi-private accommodations, and your individual insurance plan.